* Please refer to the English Version as our Official Version.
The DSC1001/3/4 is a series of CMOS oscillators based on silicon MEMS that provide excellent jitter and stability performance over a wide range of power supply voltages and temperatures. The device operates at a frequency of 1 MHz to 150 MHz, a supply voltage of 1.8 to 3.3 volts, and a temperature range of -40°C to 105°C.
The DSC1001/3/4 incorporates an aluminum-silicon resonator that is very robust and almost immune to the stress-related fractures common to crystal oscillators.
• Frequency Range: 1 MHz to 150 MHz
• Exceptional Stability over Temperature - ±10 ppm, ±20 ppm, ±25 ppm, ±50 ppm
• Operating Voltage - 1.7 to 3.6V
• Operating Temperature Range - Ext. Industrial –40°C to 105°C - Industrial –40°C to 85°C - Commercial –20°C to 70°C
• Low Operating and Standby Current - 6 mA Operating (1 MHz) - 15 μA Standby (Max.)
• Ultra Miniature Footprint - 2.5 mm x 2.0 mm x 0.85 mm - 3.2 mm x 2.5 mm x 0.85 mm - 5.0 mm x 3.2 mm x 0.85 mm - 7.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 0.85 mm
• MIL-STD 883 Shock and Vibration Resistant • Pb Free, RoHS, Reach SVHC Compliant • AEC-Q100 Reliability Qualified
The crystalloless design enables higher levels of reliability without sacrificing the performance and stability required by today's systems, making the DSC1001/3/4 ideal for rugged, industrial and portable applications where stress, shock and vibration can damage quartz crystal systems.
The DSC1001/3/4 is available in an industry standard package that can "plug in" the same PCB footprint as a standard crystal oscillator. The DSC1003 and DSC1004 have the same functionality and performance as the DSC1001, but have higher output drives of 25pf and 40pf respectively
Solder reflux profile
• Mobile Applications
• Consumer Electronics
• Portable Electronics
• DVR, CCTV, Surveillance Cameras
• Low Profile Applications
• Industrial Applications